In 2001, I completed the sculpture, Seven Sisters, for Harrah’s Cherokee Casino. The restaurant was named for that sculpture.
In 2001, I purchased and installed the art work for Harrah’s Cherokee Hotel which included personal paintings, sculptures, and a 12- x 24- foot mural.
I received the Teacher of the Year award at Cherokee High School in 1998 and 2001.
In 2013, Nominated for The Joan Mitchell Foundation Painters and Sculptors Program.
The art awards I have received are:
· Heard Museum, Phoenix, Arizona
· Santa Fe Indian Market, Santa Fe, New Mexico
· Red Earth Art Show, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
· Dallas Indian Market, Dallas, Texas
· Eiteljorg Museum Indian Market, Indianapolis, Indiana
· Kituwah, Asheville, North Carolina